Best Look Of Custom Civic Mugen In Red Metallic Paint Racing Street With Hoods Vents


Racing Sportscar

The next custom racing above is Honda Civic Mugen that covered with custom red mettalic car paint, you can see that this car modified look clear, start from front until the rear look. I like the design of custom hoods vents that is applied on black hoods. This custom Civic Mugen look powerful, I like the view of this best sports car that look perfect.

You can see the best expensive wheels custom in dark grey, the cutom Civic red bumpers above make me interesting much. This custom just apply several racing bumpers sticker in line with the hoods vents. I think this is the best car paint job that finished clearly.

At the rear you will find red spoiler, if you have this one on your garage you can apply this racing car idea but you can choos several paint color in several way to make your sports car look better. Civic Mugen above is perfect in red and I like it much.